Thursday, May 18, 2006

Dirge's Kickin' Chimaerok Chops

Since yesterday Thulf knows all cooking recipes that are known in whole Azeroth. I spoiled myself and bought *cough* me the Recipe: Dirge's Kickin' Chimaerok Chops. Else it would have took me a while until I'd gathered the necessary reputation. The droprate on the meat is not really that awesome, took us 1:20 hour to farm 10 meat with three people. But it's fun as the Chimaerok are tough creatures. Therefore it's no "everyday food" but more raid boss food.... with the +25 sta food buff, very nice tho.

Warriors, cross yer fingers.. with patch 1.12 there might be some talent love in there for us as well, as Tseric hinted. Of course you saw the new Blood Elf dance already. But did you see the Draenei dance as well? As soon as we get a new dance, the community starts to rotate and wants to know what inspired the designers for this particular dance. Well, seems like outsourcing IT stuff to india results also in interesting dances: Tunak Tunak Tun. o.O

As a Dwarf i was amused to see a thread in the forum where a troll lists historical events, when the Elves screwed up Azeroth:
Night Elves: Poor Decision Makers

5 Comments:

At 18/5/06 17:23, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Orban here, remember me?

I also got the recipe, but I did the quest!

Well, at least you can sell the recipe once you get it...if you run AQ40 regularly you get neutral very fast...

 
At 18/5/06 17:31, Blogger Thulf said...

Yeah, i was just unpatient and wanted to have it *now*. *grins* So let's hope we'll get some new and interesting cooking recipes in one of the next patches again. Maybe until then i should open a restaurant in Redridge or something. ;)
Nice you're still reading my blog Orban.

 
At 18/5/06 17:38, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hehehe, yes, that'd be awesome.

Yeah, it's a bit a pity they don't add new potions (well there was the greater fire potion? something in the last patch but I can't really use those).

I have your feed subscribed so I'm immediatly notified of new entries! And you post a lot of good stuff, like all the E3 links were awesome.

 
At 19/5/06 02:48, Blogger Thulf said...

Say it together with me: epic-water-walking-potion. ;)

 
At 24/5/06 17:14, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hahaha, that'd be awesome!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home