Tuesday, November 29, 2005

WoW urban mysteries - Today: Cuergo's Gold


A few months ago I had some business with an Elf at Flame Crest concerning some librams. While standing and haggling with him about the insane amount of money he asked, I hear a parrot croaking.
What was that? This parrot, Opus his name, had an interesting request: He was longing for something called "Cuergo's Gold with Worm". Hmm.. what could that be? I made a mental note and went on my travels. Days later while in Tanaris, I hear some pirates mumbling about a treasure a guy named Cuergo burried. After some "soft" interrogation they handed me a treasure map!!

The map asked me search for some kind of landmark. Being the curious explorer I am, it did not take me long to find the place marked in the map. It was at a beach far away from civilization, if you can call Gadgetzan that.




After approaching the mark i found, immediately i got attacked by some pirates who obvious were after the same treasure i was. A short but intense fight occured.

Sadly I did not find the thing Opus was after. I found a drink that tasted after tequila called "Cuergo's Gold". But after drinking it, i could confirm... no worm in it. But i did not gave up, were interrogating pirates and haggling with shady dealers to get more pieces of this map. It was a long and tedious quest i set myself on. I think in the meantime i lifted around 30 treasures, but no success. Then just yesterday the change: I got it!

With shaking hands i was holding it like a holy grail. About to uncover one of the urban mysteries you hear ol' folks talking about in some battered tavern... Immediately I took a gryphon to find the waiting bird. To make a long story short: There is no secret quest. The attitude of the damn parrot does not change towards you, absolutely nothing is happening. Well done Blizzard. :(

Crossing out one mystery from my list, i already headed out to hunt the next one down. Stay tuned for more urban legends time will reveal. I'm on it. *wink*

1 Comments:

At 6/12/12 12:17, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Vous en [url=http://www.pascheruggclassicfr.com]ugg australia pas cher[/url] votre for intérieur prospectez un ensemble de UGGs à moindre co? t? Quand harmonie, donc vous en votre for intérieur vous trouvez être éventuellement intéressé concernant dénicher UGGs concernant co?ts réduits on line . D
[p]1959 possède per?u votre cid Japon Britains domination concernant l’achat touchant à votre laine australienne, sous 1962, ce dernier avait acheté deux seules fois à vocation plus seulement votre Grande-Bretagne possède passe cette année-là .  La majorité des garnis sur la derme relatives au agneau la majorité des pas plus longuement abordables, Garnis UGG

[url=http://dagysifyqa.prophp.org/weaning-18-month-old-breast.php]They are beautiful store statement made discount canada goose9a[/url]
[url=http://www.blogger.com/comment.g?blogID=4398497618937152229&postID=5485168860924407320&page=5&token=1354788530464&isPopup=true]we are beautiful store statement made canada goose down5f[/url]
[url=http://www.babysavers.com/2011/12/26/skipped-the-holiday-cards-order-new-years-cards-from-tinyprints-with-15-20-off-free-shipping.html]They are beautiful store statement made canada goose down7b[/url]

 

Post a Comment

<< Home