Friday, January 06, 2006

Ahn'Qiraj War Supplies

Some players started to upload data for AD as well, now you can find a nice graphical display of the progress here:

Ahn'Qiraj War Supplies EU-Argent Dawn Status

Of course Thulf is doing his part to supply the war. I handed in some more herbs and had a quite interesting discussion with one of the suppliers about how they use the herbs in the war. Sounded a bit like biological warfare.. i have to inquire more about it.

Yesterdays run in Molten Core was successful. I got a new toy to play with: Earthshaker. Fighting several mobs with it is just plain fun... great for grinding. Finally i also won the Recipe: Major Rejuvenation Potion. It's not that useful in my eyes, 'cause it's quite expensive to craft, but being the collector i am, it was great nontheless.

On a sidenote I added ChatMats to my mod list and also SuperMacro (I used MegMacro before, but that's out of date now).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home